Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Breathing Underwater"

There are some similarities between the book & my life. Nicholas Andreas was in a relationship with a girl named Caitlyn McCourt. They were in love, or well thought they were in love. Nicholas would act bipolar, get mad for no reason constantly accuse caitlyn of lying & cheating & just didn't trust Caitlyn at all. It came to be soo much that one day Nicholas"Nick" slapped her. It didnt end there, after a while he ended up beating her up. Finally she got a restraining order. Some of the stuff in this book can relate to me. I had a boyfriend. We were together for six months. He would always contstnly accuse me of lying & cheating. Which i never did. He would act bipolar. He could change from mood to mood in a matter of seconds. He would get mad over the littlest things. There was no trust in our relationship. I always told him"What's love without trust?" So eventually i had to end it. It became too much for me. Although he never hit me. He has accused me, but he always respected me. He never once layed a hand on me. Thats what was different from the book & my life, he never ever! hit me.So some of the things from this book are similar to my life But not all. .

No comments:

Post a Comment